the following hospitals to get their current fees:
(011) 544 9800
(011) 485 3250
- Park Lane Clinic:
(011) 480 4000
- Stellar-Med: Elizabeth 083 388 4424 Click here for Information
- Please book your bed at the hospital of your choice at about 34 weeks;
- A back up doctor is essential for a hospital birth. Births will not be done if a doctor has not been seen for the required appointment;
- A list of gynecologists that we work with is available under the Gynaes tab;
- Gynecologist visits are usually at 12, 20 and 36 weeks, with the necessary scans being done.
- If you are unsure whether you are in labour or not, we will ask you to go to Genesis. The staff will assess and report back to us or we will meet you at the clinic.
clinic is a midwives clinic therefore a low risk clinic and the following
need to be 37 and above weeks to birth at Genesis;
cannot have any medical or obstetrical problems;
- No elective
caesarean sections are done;
- We may
not transfer from a home birth to Genesis.
- Once you
have had your baby the clinic staff will look after you till you go home
is a family orientated, and visiting hours are open, family and friends
clinic has a well equipped resuscitation facilities for baby if long term
care is needed baby will have to be transferred to another hospital.
Clinic is also a very family orientated facility, they have private rooms
and open visiting hours where family and friends are welcome and husbands
may sleep over (but are charged for) with their wives.
- When you
are in labour we have to check if there is a bed available if not you will
have to go to Genesis.
- We may ask
staff to examine you and let us know what’s happening.
Linkwood do have a long term Neonatal I.C.U facility.